CRM-R7-UPGRADE XAF: Error Message When Drilling Down To Customer From Print Agenda
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Common CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Common CRM Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Other Issues
When attempting to drill down to customer wia agenda
the following undue error occurs.
You have not saved your changes in following tab(s):
If you leave this page, then your changes will be lost. Do you want to continue?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Home Page > My agenda (3rd icon) (ie use the 3rd icon (not displayed) called “Gestion de mon agenda” to access the print calendar.)
2. Open the calendar and put your mouse on an appointment related to a consumer, for example the appointment of the 4th of November from 4 PM to 5 PM.
A pop-up displays Consumer name. Drill-Down on the consumer link.
3. A warning message is displayed: You have not saved your modifications in the following tabs: If you leave this page your modifications will be lost. Do you want to continue?
- This message is not displayed when using the pop-up calendar.
- At Release 6 level this message is not displayed
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot be sure if they will loose data or info (which is not the case here)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms