Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System shows error message when employee / HR Specialist tries to update an existing approved leave. This error comes only if confirmed start date or end date are changed that affects leave duration.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Log in with user having Employee role
2. Switch to My Portrait tab and select Manage Absence Record from left hand side pane.
3. Click on an existing confirmed leave.
4. Make changes in leave start date or leave end date that affects duration of leave.
5. System gives error message.
An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms