Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user changes the name format to include a person's middle name, this is not reflected in the application's searching capabilities - it is not possible to search on middle names. It should be possible to search on middle names, not just first and last names.
1. Access setup task "Manage Person Name Format"
2. Edit Name format: Format type: List name Add "middle names" to selected name components
3. Run ESS Process "Apply name formats to person names"
4. Run ESS Process "Update Person Search Keywords"
5. Name format is not changed in the User Interface, and the middle name is not searchable
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms