Application Error After Step 1: General Information of IdP Connection Setup Wizard
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle TBE Recruiting Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After completing Step 1: General Information of the IdP Connection Setup Wizard, an Application Error (#1, #2, #3, etc.) occurs:
Application Error #1
An error occurred in our system while processing your task. Please confirm whether your task has been completed. If not, please try again.
If the problem persists, please do one of the following:
- If you are a candidate, please contact the Human Resources department of the company you are applying to for confirmation. They can assist you with any issues you may have.
- If you are a Taleo Business Edition user, please contact your company's Taleo Business Edition system administrator as your primary point of contact for support.
Refer to error #1.
We apologize for any inconvenience
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click the Administration Tab.
2. Click Organization.
3. On the Organization Setup page, click the Single Sign-On link.
4. In the IdP Connections section, click the Add Connection link.
5. On the Step 1: General Information page, enter a Connection Name and Identity Provider ID.
6. Click the Next button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms