Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Workforce Profiles - Manage Talent Profiles: Under Person Gallery > Skills and Qualifications, the fee currency is populated to 'Namibia' by default. Fee Currency shouldn't populate the value "Namibia"
1. Navigator > Tools > Setup and Maintenance
2. Search on task Manage Profile Types
3. Select Go to Task
4. Highlight and select the edit icon for Person profile type
5. Select content sections 'Degree'
6. Column ITEM_TEXT30_3 "Fee Currency" has no default value selected
7. Now navigate to Person Gallery
8. Create a record and don’t select any value for Fee Currency column and submit the record.
9. Open the degrees profile you will notice that the currency is populated by default to “Namibia”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms