Fusion Talent: Change Of The Button Label From ‘Edit’ To ‘View’ When Performance Doc Is Submitted For Approval on Manager Task
(Doc ID 1637135.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 184.108.40.206.0
In Manager Evaluation of Workers task "Submit" button is still enabled even thought the manager already submitted his evaluation for this worker. This should be changed to "View"
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. An Manager Navigate to Career > Performance
2. Go to task Manger evaluation of workers
3. Complete the evaluation and press Submit
4. Manager goes back to Performance Manager Overview, for the same PD, for the same worker, manager clicks View for Manger evaluation of workers task
5. "Submit" button is still enabled even thought the manager already submitted his evaluation for this worker.
6. Manager clicks again on Submit button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!