Fusion Talent: Change Of The Button Label From ‘Edit’ To ‘View’ When Performance Doc Is Submitted For Approval on Manager Task
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 22.214.171.124.0
In Manager Evaluation of Workers task "Submit" button is still enabled even thought the manager already submitted his evaluation for this worker. This should be changed to "View"
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. An Manager Navigate to Career > Performance
2. Go to task Manger evaluation of workers
3. Complete the evaluation and press Submit
4. Manager goes back to Performance Manager Overview, for the same PD, for the same worker, manager clicks View for Manger evaluation of workers task
5. "Submit" button is still enabled even thought the manager already submitted his evaluation for this worker.
6. Manager clicks again on Submit button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms