Fusion Global HR: Unable to Update or Add more than One E-mail of Type Work E-Mail
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users receive errors when attempting to add more than one e-mail address to an employee record.
You cannot add more than one e-mail of type Work E-Mail. (PER-1531583)
You cannot edit or delete an e-mail of type Work E-Mail. Contact your administrator. (PER-1531584)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Person Management
2. Search for a person.
3. Select the person name in the search results to open Manage Person.
4. In the Communication Methods region, select Edit > Email Details.
5. Attempt to update or delete the Work E-Mail address.
6. Attempt to add a second Work E-Mail address.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms