Receive "Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident" Error when Attempting to Resume Saved New Hire Transaction
(Doc ID 1641272.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save and resume new hire process multiple times, the following error occurs. Due to this you cannot save and resume new hire process more than once.
"An application error has occurred. Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident: XX, Server Domain: HCMDomain, Server Instance: CoreProcessesServer_1, Application Name: HcmCoreApp"
1) User starts new hire
2) User clicks 'Save and Close'
3) Task is generated in worklist allowing user to continue
4) User clicks 'Save and Close' a second time on the task
5) No new task is generated in the worklist
6) If user attempts to return to the first saved instance an application error triggers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!