Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Absence Management
The absence plan qualification entitlement calculation is incorrect.
The user created a qualification plan and linked to an absence type.
When recording absences against this absence type, the entitlement calculations are not derived correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Manage Absence Plans, created absence plan 'Sickness Qualification Plan'.
2. In Manage Absence Types, created absence type 'Sickness' and linked to qualification plan 'Sickness Qualification Plan'.
3. In Manage Absence Records, created transaction for absence type 'Sickness' .
4. Launch Person Management and search for the employee.
5. Select the employee from search results and click on Manage Absence Records link.
6. Expand the Plan Participation region.
7. Select the absence plan in Other Plans region.
8. Observe the entitlement details for the recorded absences are incorrectly calculated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms