Selecting Transaction Currency
(Doc ID 1660425.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Admins can determine the following behaviors and user options relating to Transaction currencies:
- If users can determine a Transaction’s currency when creating it from the Transaction Manager
- If a CRM integration (if enabled) can determine a Transaction’s currency when it is created from a CRM Opportunity
- If users can change a Transaction’s currency after it is created and before it contains line items
There are several behaviors relating to Transaction currencies that the admin cannot change, and will always apply:
- Transactions that are created from Configuration or Parts Search via a Process Invocation action will be created with the user’s currency preference
- Transactions that contain one or more line items cannot have their currencies changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.