How To Display +/- Array Set Buttons
(Doc ID 1660832.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2019
Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configurable array sets must be created in the correct order for the +/- (add/remove) buttons on the configuration flow to appear or work correctly.
There are three components of all arrays:
- Array Control Attribute
- This is also referred to as the Size Control Attribute because it controls the size of the array.
- This is a standard 'Integer' data type not 'Array Type'.
- 'Array' Attributes
- These attributes are 'Array Type'
- They can be the following Data Types: Text, Float, Integer, Date, Currency, Boolean.
- They can be the following Attribute Types: Text Field, Single Select. They can not be Multi-Select.
- Array Set
- The attributes associate with the particular array.
- The +/- buttons are not available for tabbed array sets.
- The buttons are also not present when the Array Control Attribute is used in different arrays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.