How To Display +/- Array Set Buttons
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configurable array sets must be created in the correct order for the +/- (add/remove) buttons on the configuration flow to appear or work correctly.
There are three components of all arrays:
- Array Control Attribute
- This is also referred to as the Size Control Attribute because it controls the size of the array.
- This is a standard 'Integer' data type not 'Array Type'.
- 'Array' Attributes
- These attributes are 'Array Type'
- They can be the following Data Types: Text, Float, Integer, Date, Currency, Boolean.
- They can be the following Attribute Types: Text Field, Single Select. They can not be Multi-Select.
- Array Set
- The attributes associate with the particular array.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms