Last updated on MAY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Create Payroll Flow Pattern, the following error is generated:
"Attribute BaseFlowName in FlowEO is required."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Navigator> Payroll Checklist
2. Manage Payroll Flow Patterns
3. Click on icon; Create Payroll Flow Patterns: Basic Information
4. Select the applicable Legislative Data Group (LDG)
5. Enter the necessary information and click Next button
6. Payroll Flow Pattern gives Error "Attribute BaseFlowName in FlowEO is required."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms