Updating SLA Account Rule After Activating Get Sets To Value Copy
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Accounting journal entry rule set values are not persisting when the user changes the account rule, saves the JERS, and activates it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access SLA setup for the Receipt Accounting component (via an implementation projects in FSM)
2. Open the 'Manage Journal Entry Rule Set' task.
3. Create a new JERS.
4. Note the default values of the account rules.
5. Change the account rule vallue for all journal entry rules.
6. Save the JERS.
7. Activate the JERS.
8. Click 'Save & Close.'
9. Re-open the new JERS and confirm the default values remains.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms