Bank Account For Expense Report Invoices
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payments - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Payments Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Payments-Process Payment Files
Bank account for Expense report invoices
If bank account not defined for employee, Payments are picking payment request invoices for process
1. If there is no bank account defined for employee, payment request invoice created after import (as intended) and should not select for payment. This is proved from Case I. However, requirement is to do validation at Auditor level to check this setups since import and Payment process are automatic scheduled.
2. If user/auditor found no bank account to employee and enabled later, payables should allow the Payment process for these payment request invoice.
What is the intended functionality of selecting bank account?
1. Navigator > Expenses
2. Search Manage Bank accounts > No Bank account for Employee.
3. Submit ER
4. Audit and Submit Payment reimbursement process
5. Validate invoice from payables
6. Create Payment, invoice is picked but unable to submit.
7. Submit PPR by overriding bank account. No installments found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms