Fusion PIM: Changes Made To Item After CO Approval Are Getting Over Written When CO Is Effectivated
(Doc ID 1669563.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product and Catalog Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes made to item after change order(CO) approval are getting over-written when CO is effectivated.
When user makes changes to an item on Manage Items UI, that has an approved but not effectivated CO, the changes are over-written when the CO is effectivated. The changes are made to attributes that are NOT part of the CO, but are part of the same attribute group (AG).
Changes essentially have to be done sequentially. For e.g., if users submit a CO to change one attribute which is set to become effective after on week, no other change can be made to that attribute group attributes until after that change.
- Create a change order CO1, for AG1-Attribute1.
- CO1 changes become effective end of week.
- CO1 is approved, but will changes will be effective end of week, so the Version Effectivation Program is scheduled.
- Before the end of week, user goes in and makes some changes to AG1-Attribute2 via Manage Items UI.
- At end of week, when Version Effectivation Program runs and CO1 is effectivated, changes made to AG1-Attribute2 are over-written.
System should not over-write changes done to attribute groups which were not included in the CO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!