Fusion : ADFdi : Unable to enable ADFdi Add-in for Excel
(Doc ID 1671563.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installation of ADFdi client, the add-in "Oracle ADF Desktop Integration Add-in for Excel" in MS Excel cannot be enable.
Besides, "Load Behavior" is "Unloaded".
1. Uninstall the Oracle ADFDi program from Control Panel>Add Remove program.
2. Login to FA
3. Navigator > Tools > Download Desktop Integration ..
4. Download setup.exe and execute it to install ADFdi
5. Login to FA
6. Navigator > Workforce Management > Data Exchange
7. In Tasks pane, click "Initiate Spreadsheet Load"
8. Click "Create Spreadsheet" icon of Create Worker
9. Open "HcmGenericSpreadsheet.xlsx" by Microsoft Office Excel
--> MS Excel open, but the spreadsheed does not work, that is, it does not try to connect.
10. Click 'Excel Options' button
11. Click 'Add-Ins' from the menu
12. Select 'COM Add-ins' value from Manage LOV at the bottom of the page, and click 'GO' button
--> 'Oracle ADF Desktop Integration Add-in for Excel' is listed, but unchecked.
Load Behavior: Unloaded
13. Check 'Oracle ADF Desktop Integration Add-in for Excel' and click 'OK' button
14. Again, do steps from 10 to 12
--> 'Oracle ADF Desktop Integration Add-in for Excel' is listed, but unchecked still.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document