Fusion Global HR: NewPersonEmploymentApproval Task Is Throwing Null Pointer Exception
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access the NewPersonEmploymentApproval (22200444_17498631) task configuration in the BPM Worklist in Release 7, the following error occurs:
ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #11
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Setup and Maintenance
2. Search for task Name 'Manage Task Configurations for Human Capital Management'
3. Click the Go to Task icon
4. In the Tasks to be configured region, enter *NewPerson in the Search field and click the search icon
5. Click on the NewPersonEmploymentApproval (22200444_17498631) task
6. Click the Rules tab.
7. Click the New Person Approvers hyperlink. Error is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms