Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Document of Record transactions are setup with two-level approval. When the requestor enters a document of record and the first approver approves the transaction, the requestor receives the approved notification. However, when the second level approver rejects the transaction, the requestor does not receive the rejection notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup DocumentOfRecordApproval (19205631_1881...) to route to 1 supervisory level and then to an approval group
2. Log in as an employee and add a document of record
3. Log in as first-level manager and approve the transaction
4. Log in as a member of the second level approval group and reject the transaction
5. Log back in as the employee and review the Worklist: Notifications and Approvals region.
Note there is a notification regarding the approval but not one for the rejection.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms