Export Territory is Not Working - Steps to delete extra added object
Last updated on JULY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, File Import/Export
From Territories and Quotas > View Active Territories ,searched a Territory WITS-SouthChina, then selected it ,and click Action > Export > Export Selected Territories hierarchy , get a Warning
click OK, then nothing form or message appear.
To be able to export the selected Territory
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator
2. Select Territory and Quotas
3. Select 'View Active Territories'
4. Select the desired Territory
5. Select Actions > Export > Export Selected Territory Hierarchy
6. The following message appears:"You are about to initiate the export process. If a proposal activation is in progress, your export data may be corrupted. Do you want to continue?"
7. Select Ok.
8. Select Actions > Export > View Export Status
9. In the pop up, no Export Job created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms