Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The performance management process for Set Goal is as below:
- Worker create performance document.
- Worker complete Goal Setting for his/her document then share it to Manager.
- Manager can edit the document or ask the worker to edit and share it again.
- Manager submit the worker's document.
Currently, users only can enable a notification for (1). Is it possible to have notifications for (2) to (4) ?
2. Is it possible to set up a notification for the worker when the performance document is completed?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms