CRM On Demand: Webinar: Customizing Fields
(Doc ID 1800830.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Application Customization
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role: Administrator Language: English-American Course Length: 15 minutes
Designed for those who need to learn how to customize CRM On Demand, this course shows
you how to modify and customize fields to reflect your unique business requirements.
Learn how to create custom fields and picklist values, set up cascading picklists, and
set default field values. Additionally, learn how to change the industry field values
and create Web-link fields, so you can add hyperlinks to external Web sites or other
This course covers these topics:
• Renaming fields
• Creating custom fields
• Adding picklist values
• Creating cascading picklists
• Setting default field values
• Changing industry field values
• Adding Web-link fields
In order to view this course, your computer should meet these minimum requirements:
• Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
• Media Player: Windows Media Player 9+
• Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional Edition; Windows XP
• Graphics: Color monitor and display with capability for minimum resolution of 800 x
600 pixels; 1024 X 768 recommended
• Modem: Minimum 56 Kbps connected to the Internet or an intranet
• Sound Card: Sound card with Microsoft-compatible audio driver and speakers
• RAM: 512 Mb recommended
• CPU: At least 1 GHz
• Computer: Intel Pentium III Class or equivalent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!