Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role: Service User Language: English-American Course Length: 15 minutes
Designed for service reps and managers, this 15-minute course illustrates how to help service reps spend less time on routine tasks and more time focused on serving customers. By following a service request through its life cycle, you will see how embedding processes and procedures can support service reps at every step, from creating the new service request to identifying the solution that resolves the customer issue.
This course covers these topics:
• Managing, tracking, and prioritizing customer service information
• Adding attachments and tracking follow-up calls, tasks, and appointments
• Using call scripts to diagnose customer issues
• Identifying the right solution to resolve customer problems
• Rating solutions to help maintain the quality of the solution library
• Using Audit Trail to track changes to service request records
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms