Webinar: CRM On Demand Managing Groups
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Course Length: 20 minutes
Designed for Oracle CRM On Demand company administrators, this 20-minute course teaches you how to set up and manage groups in the application. Learn how to create groups so sales teams automatically share customer information to collaborate more effectively to close deals.
This course covers these topics:
• Describing group ownership of records
• Identifying an appropriate structure for groups
• Modifying the Company Profile to enable groups
• Modifying page layouts to display information about groups
• Enabling role privileges related to groups
• Creating and naming groups
• Adding members to groups
• Modifying and deleting groups
• Using assignment rules to automatically specify group record ownership
• Changing group ownership of a record manually
You can also download the attached document on the key take away items on managing groups.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms