Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Business Process Mgmt
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role: Sales User Language: English-American Course Length: 15 minutes
Designed for sales managers, this course illustrates how CRM On Demand can improve sales force efficiency and effectiveness. See how you can use various features to automate and embed your sales processes and replicate best sales practices throughout your organization. The course provides step-by-step instructions for customizing the sales methodology and creating the Sales Process Coach.
Assessment scripts and workflows are also shown, but are not covered in the same detail. Refer to the “Setting Up Assessment Scripts” and the “Creating Workflows” Webinars to learn how to set up these features.
This course covers these topics:
• Customizing the sales methodology by creating sales processes, categories, and stages
• Creating the Sales Process Coach to provide sales-stage specific instructions and resources
• Adding assessment scripts to build in the expertise of your best sales reps
• Using workflows to automate business processes and enforce business rules
In order to view this course, your computer should meet these minimum requirements:
• Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
• Media Player: Windows Media Player 9+
• Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional Edition; Windows XP
• Graphics: Color monitor and display with capability for minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels; 1024 X 768 recommended
• Modem: Minimum 56 Kbps connected to the Internet or an intranet
• Sound Card: Sound card with Microsoft-compatible audio driver and speakers
• RAM: 512 Mb recommended
• CPU: At least 1 GHz
• Computer: Intel Pentium III Class or equivalent
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms