Webinar: Sales: Accurate Forecasting and Pipeline Analysis
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Business Process Mgmt
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role: Sales User Language: English-American Course Length: 30 minutes
- Companies are no longer limited to using only one forecast type. You can now base your company's forecasts on multiple forecast types.
- The Forecast Definition steps are organized differently.
- The Forecast Homepage and Detail pages have user interface improvements.
- You can use the Opportunity Split feature to divide credit for an opportunity across multiple sales representatives. Go to the Company Profile page to turn on this option.
- Managers can submit forecasts for their team members, even if those team members have not yet submitted their forecasts. This option appears in the Forecast Definition wizard.
- Forecasts can include inactive users. This option appears in the Forecast Definition wizard.
- Analytics includes a new Forecast subject area for use in reports.
- Companies can now customize their fiscal years.
- A new deal management product that enables sales reps to improve price negotiations has also been released.
These Webinars describe the enhancments in detail:
- Sales and Marketing Enhancement Functional Overview Webinar for Release 16
- Deal Management Functional Overview Webinar for Release 16
- Forecasting Analytics Functional Overview for Release 17
- Advanced Forecasting Functional Overview for Release 17
Designed for sales managers, this course illustrates how to accurately measure sales team effectiveness and performance by analyzing sales information from at least three perspectives. Learn how to use the sales forecast to perform an initial field assessment, and then use interactive analytics and reports to validate the forecast against other data points.
This course covers these topics:
• Set up sales quotas
• Use forecasts to perform an initial field assessment
• Choose the correct forecast for your company
• Set up and define the forecast
• Use analytics and reports to validate the forecast
In order to view this course, your computer should meet these minimum requirements:
• Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
• Media Player: Windows Media Player 9+
• Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional Edition; Windows XP
• Graphics: Color monitor and display with capability for minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels; 1024 X 768 recommended
• Modem: Minimum 56 Kbps connected to the Internet or an intranet
• Sound Card: Sound card with Microsoft-compatible audio driver and speakers
• RAM: 512 Mb recommended
• CPU: At least 1 GHz
• Computer: Intel Pentium III Class or equivalent
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms