Webinar: Campaigns - Using Segmentation Wizard to Target Contacts
(Doc ID 1800855.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role: Marketing User Language: English-American Course Length: 15 minutes
Designed for sales and marketing managers, this 15-minute course shows you how to use Segmentation Wizard to target specific contacts for campaigns. Learn how to download Segmentation Wizard, create a contact segment, and upload the segment list to your campaign. Also, see how to refresh the segment and export it for use with external applications.
This course covers these topics:
• Download Segmentation Wizard
• Create segments
• Upload segments to campaigns
• Export segments
• Refresh segments
• Consider Segmentation Wizard options
In order to view this course, your computer should meet these minimum requirements:
• Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
• Media Player: Windows Media Player 9+
• Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional Edition; Windows XP
• Graphics: Color monitor and display with capability for minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels; 1024 X 768 recommended
• Modem: Minimum 56 Kbps connected to the Internet or an intranet
• Sound Card: Sound card with Microsoft-compatible audio driver and speakers
• RAM: 512 Mb recommended
• CPU: At least 1 GHz
• Computer: Intel Pentium III Class or equivalent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document