Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role: Reports Developer Language: English-American Course Length: 5 minutes
This is the first course in the Build Your Own Reports series of six courses. It explains the various ways you can control user visibility to report information before you start building any custom reports. Attendees learn how to use privileges assigned to user roles; analytics visibility settings; and book of business and delegation selections to control user visibility to information with reports.
Completing the six courses in this series is required before taking the Advanced Analytics Workshop.
This course covers these topics:
• Defining user role privileges
• Understanding analytics visibility settings
• Using Book of Business selections
• Using Look In Selector settings
In order to view this course, your computer should meet these minimum requirements:
• Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
• Media Player: Windows Media Player 9+
• Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional Edition; Windows XP
• Graphics: Color monitor and display with capability for minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels; 1024 X 768 recommended
• Modem: Minimum 56 Kbps connected to the Internet or an intranet
• Sound Card: Sound card with Microsoft-compatible audio driver and speakers
• RAM: 512 Mb recommended
• CPU: At least 1 GHz
• Computer: Intel Pentium III Class or equivalent
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms