Webinar: Customizing Pages
(Doc ID 1800867.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Application Customization
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role: Administrator Language: English-American Course Length: 15 minutes
Designed for those who need to learn how to customize page layouts, this course teaches the basics for customizing homepages and detail pages. Learn how to set up custom homepages and see how to customize detail pages by adding fields and sections, renaming sections, and organizing the page layout. Additionally, learn how to assign custom page layouts to specific user roles.
This course covers these topics:
- Setting up custom homepage layouts
- Customizing detail page layouts
- Assigning custom page layouts to user roles
In order to view this course, your computer should meet these minimum requirements:
- Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Media Player: Windows Media Player 9+
- Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional Edition; Windows XP
- Graphics: Color monitor and display with capability for minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels; 1024 X 768 recommended
- Modem: Minimum 56 Kbps connected to the Internet or an intranet
- Sound Card: Sound card with Microsoft-compatible audio driver and speakers
- RAM: 512 Mb recommended
- CPU: At least 1 GHz
- Computer: Intel Pentium III Class or equivalent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document