Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Email Marketing On Demand
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Language: English-American Course Length: 40 minutes
This course shows you how to use eMail Marketing On Demand to create personalized email messages with tailored content for each customer. Step-by-step instructions show you how to create, test, execute, and track your email campaign messages to ensure your success.
This course also walks you through the eMail Marketing On Demand administration tasks. You learn how to provide access to users, create hosting libraries, and monitor your storage and usage rates.
This course covers these topics:
- Designing HTML and Text messages
- Adding images, documents, and hyperlinks
- Inserting merge fields and conditional content
- Previewing and scheduling the message
- Tracking the delivery and response statuses
- Adding eMail Marketing users
- Creating hosting libraries
- Monitoring eMail Marketing usage
You can also download the key take away document on using Email Marketing that is attached to this document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms