English Webinars by Topic
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Company Administration
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This list shows English Webinars categorized by topic.
Click the link in the Document ID column to learn more about the specific Webinar.
If you're getting an error when trying to run one of the older webinars, you can get past this error in Internet Explorer by adding the "Oracle.com" site where the webinar is hosted to the Compatibility View Settings list.
To add a site to Compatibility View list, follow these steps:
1. On the training topic page, hover without actually clicking your mouse over the "Click here" link that launches the training, and then look in the Status bar.
2. The link to webinar will appear in the status bar. Take note of the domain. For the older CRM On Demand training webinars, all you need is the "oracle.com" portion.
3. Click the Tools icon on the Internet Explorer browser Status Bar. The icon looks like a gear.
4.In the dropdown list that appears, click "Compatibility View settings."
5.In the "Add this webiste:" text entry box, type in "oracle.com" without the quotation marks.
6. Click the "Add" button to add it to the list entitles "Websites you've added to Compatibility View:" and then click "Close."
7. You can now click the "Click here" link to launch the training.
If you need to disable Compatibility View for Oracle.com, click the Tools icon, select the "oracle.com" site in the list, and then click "Remove."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms