Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:CRM On Demand Marketing
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role: Marketing User/Marketing Administrator/Implementer
Length: 20 minutes
This 20-minute course provides the steps for activating your Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing account.
Through a combination of screen captures and numbered steps, this course shows you how to configure Oracle CRM On Demand to work with Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing. It also explains additional steps to perform in the Marketing module so that, by the end of the course, your company’s users can sign in to the Marketing module.
Specifically, this course covers these topics:
- Pre-requisites for using Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing
- Customizing User record types
- Customizing Activity record types
- Customizing page layouts
- Assigning page layouts to roles
- Accessing the Marketing system
- Configuring the Marketing system
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms