Optimized Custom Fields Not Mapped to WS 1.0 Custom WSDL
(Doc ID 1802543.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a new Optimized custom field on any record the field is not available on the WS 1.0 Custom WSDL. Custom Optimized fields are not showing in the WS 1.0 Custom WSDL. However they do appear in the WS 2.0 Custom WSDL.
Issue can be reproduced via these steps:
1. Create a new custom field (any Record type)
2. When creating that field mark it as Optimized
3. Save the field
4. Download WS V2.0 custom WSDL for the object used above.
5. Find the corresponding integration tag of the new field created.
6. Download WS V1.0 custom WSDL for the object used above.
7. Find the corresponding integration tag of the new field created. In this case the field will not be on the WSDL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms