Document Of Records Approval Notification Window Does Not Contain The Attachment For User To Review
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attaching a document to an employee from Navigator->manager resource->Document of records. After the first user attached the document to the employee and submits the transaction. The next approver who needs to make the approval is unable to view the attached document. Kindly confirm if the higher level approval should be able to view the attached document or not?
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigator->manager resource->Document of records.
2. Click on Create and add the document(See attached file: Attach Document)
3. Submit the transaction from first user. (See attached file: Approve from User1)
4. Login through final approval and see the notification for Document of record approval(See attached file: Approve From User2)
5. Here the final approver does not have any place where he can view the attachment uploaded by the user1. Customer feels this is important to view the attached document before approving the transaction
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms