Autopost Ends In Error - The ledger is invalid for your current data access set
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AutoPost Journals program ends with the below error even although the submitter's current data access set is correctly set.
GL_ADFDI_UPL_ER_NO_LEDGER: The ledger is invalid for your current data access set.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In OIM ( Oracle Identify Manager ), create a user and assign appropriate data role
2. Login to Fusion Applications as the user which was created at step 1.
3. In Scheduled Processes UI, Submit "AutoPost Journals"
--> "AutoPost Journals" end with the error.
4. Move to Manage Journals UI (*)
(*) Navigator -> General Accounting -> Journals -> (Task) Manage Journals
5. Back to Scheduled Processes UI, Submit "AutoPost Journals" again.
--> "AutoPost Journals" end without error and journals are posted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms