Unexpected Manage Employment Options In The Update Popup
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Update Employement pop-ups is not behaving as expected for a 3-tier Single Employment Terms and Multiple Assignments model
User is able to add employment terms to a transfer or temporary assignment action, going against single employment terms
User is able to add assignment without link to existing employment terms, which would create a 2-tier model.
The expectation is that Update Employment should enforce the employment model that is currently setup.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Setup a 3-tier Single Employment Terms and Multiple Assignments model.
2. Search for, and select, an employee.
3. Create a transfer or temporary assignment via the Update Employment UI.
4. Confirm your ability to add employment terms.
5. Add a new assignment to the employee and confirm your ability to not link to existing employment terms.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms