Fusion-Taleo: "Password is mandatory" Error When Exporting Users From Fusion To Taleo
(Doc ID 1911322.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 15B and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Fusion-Taleo integrated environment, exporting users from Fusion (the 'Export All Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service Data' process) to Taleo fails with this error:
0 records were transferred successfully and 1 records ran into error for PER_INTG_USER while transferring to [value] in the current batch.
List of Error Records with its Identifier and reason:
- Log into Fusion Pod via Fusion Portal
- Use Navigator to reach Scheduled Processes
- Search and Select ‘Export All Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service Data’
- Enter Users for the Export Object
- Process ends with Warning; no records passed. Output log shows above mentioned error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document