Error "PAY-1635996" When Attempting To Correct Element Effective Date
Last updated on MAY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to correct element effective date the following error occurs
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create element with current date as effective date.
2. Create element eligibility with current date as effective date.
3. Click on Element Eligibility.
4. Edit > Correct.
5. Encounter Warning: "The selected Element Details date-effective record will be deleted. The other date-effective records will remain. Do you want to continue? (HRC-1035111) Details: When you delete this date-effective record, the end date of the previous record set to the end date of the record you are deleting. This date change closes any gaps in the history.
7. Encounter the reported Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms