Fusion: RCV: Create Accounting Process In Receipt Accounting Sub Ledger Completes With Error
(Doc ID 1912938.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Accounting process in Receipt Accounting sub ledger completes with error and accounting entries for purchase receipts do not get generated.
Deliver to Expense - Subledger Accounting was unable to retrieve a value for the accounting flexfield account rule.
Receipt into Inspection - The subledger journal entry does not balance in the entered currency
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Custom Account rule is defined for Receiving Inspection account
2. Associate this custom account rule with the custom subledger journal entry rule set.
3. End date the seeded rule set under accounting method and add the custom subledger journal entry rule set and activate the accounting method for Receipt Accounting subledger
4. Assign the custom accounting method to the primary ledger
5. Create a PO Receipt to Expense destination
6. Submit the process "Transfer transactions from Receiving to Costing"
7. Submit the process "Create Receipt Accounting Distributions" which got completed successfully
8. Submit the process "Create Entries for Receipt Accounting" which completed with warning
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!