Fusion PIM: Import Format (ADFDI) Does Not Contain The Attributes With a UOM Class
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Consolidate Product/Service Master Data-Manage Import Batches
Import format (ADFDI) does not contain the attributes with an UOM class
When you create the import format, the system only allows you to select the UOM attributes (e.g. ATTRIBUTE_NUMBER_UOM), but not the original attribute (e.g. ATTRIBUTE_NUMBER). When you generate the spreadsheet, the attributes with an item class are missing. The excel sheet only contains the attributes without an UOM class.
Excel should include UOM class attributes
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup attribute group with dimension class of depth and width for UOM
2. Create an item import format
3. The selectable attributes show the UOM attributes not original attributes
4. When looking at template created the non UOM attributes are all missing.
5. When importing with template just 1 line appears and UOM class attrributes are missing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms