Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Manage Product/Service Data-Manage Specifications
Assignment of packs to child org runs into error for draft item in definition status (SrcPk3Value)
When assigning a pack structure to an organization for a draft item that is in the NIR definition status, the program gives an error when saving the record:
• Attribute SrcPk3Value in CopyCriterionEO is required.
• Attribute TrgtPk3Value in CopyCriterionEO is required.
This does not happen when the draft item is not on a NIR. When the item is approved there is another error not covered by this request.
1. Draft item in NIR Definition status => Failure / Error
2. Draft item without NIR => Success
The system should behave the same with packs related to draft items regardless of whether in New Item Request scenario or without governance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 2 new items at the same time in NIR based Item Class. This will be a Case and Each relationship.
2. Take option to create new NIR for the 2 items
3. Submit NIR.
4. Create a pack structure for case item.
5. Assign the pack structure to the org.
6. On assignment save get attribute error messages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms