Unable To Turn On BIP Auditing Capabilities
(Doc ID 1916675.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the task Manage Audit Properties, attempt to change the Audit level from None to any other value fails for Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher. The reverts to None.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the Internal Audit role to the HCMUser.
2. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance.
3. Select task "Manage Audit Policies".
4. Select medium from the drop down list for Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher.
5. Select save.
6. Navigate to task again and the setting has reverted to None .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document