Unable To Turn On BIP Auditing Capabilities
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the task Manage Audit Properties, attempt to change the Audit level from None to any other value fails for Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher. The reverts to None.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the Internal Audit role to the HCMUser.
2. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance.
3. Select task "Manage Audit Policies".
4. Select medium from the drop down list for Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher.
5. Select save.
6. Navigate to task again and the setting has reverted to None .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms