After setting Contact JobTitle as required field in AppComposer it lead to Outlook sync error JBO-27014: Attribute JobTitle in PersonDEO is required.
(Doc ID 1917697.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CRM for Microsoft Outlook Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, (3.5.9 Client) Synchronization
When attempting to sync with Oracle Sales Cloud, the following error occurs.
[14-07-17 12:41:50.250869,T4036] [ERROR] [sync_issue]: Addition error of 'person' object to storage 'Remote': object_locked (FusionSyncronizebleType error: Object type: person
Error details are available in the application log files.
JBO-FND:::FND_GENERIC_MESSAGE: The message is oracle.jbo.service.errors.ServiceException : JBO-27023: Failed to validate all rows in a transaction.JBO-27024: Failed to validate a row with key oracle.jbo.Key[300000002123389 ] in PersonDEOJBO-27014: Attribute JobTitle in PersonDEO is required..
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In App Composer, select Common>Contact>Fields and make the JobTitle field required
- Select Outlook Setup>Generate to ensure the change is propagated to Sales Cloud for Outlook
- Test the Outlook customization as per KM Note Guidelines for Testing Extended Outlook Pages (Doc ID 1646125.1)
- In Outlook create a new Contact and enter the Job Title (which should appear as a required field marked by an *)
- Select "Sync All Changes"
- Sync Issue will be reported.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users encounter sync issues after making the Contact.JobTitle a required field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document