Not Able To Open The Direct Reports Objectives
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service, 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Worker Performance
One of the managers when click on direct reports objectives is getting a blank page. When he clicks on his own then there is no issue.
System should show full page not a blank page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log In with Andre.Jaeger in Fusion Performance Management
2 Clicking on one of the tasks results into blank pop up screen.
3. Select Objectives (button)
4. Expanding Tasks:
5. Selecting “Pending Objectives”
6. On the task list I click on one of the pending objective…
7. If click on my own request the screens opens properly (top of the list)
8. If click on any from my reports, it opens only a blank page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms