Error When Making A New Partner As An Active Account - "JBO-25014: Another user has changed the row with primary key oracle.jbo.Key"
(Doc ID 1918533.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Partner Relationship Management for Channel Managers Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Test : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Partners
When attempting to create Partner and contact, upon clicking on the save button,
the following error occurs.
JBO-25014: Another user has changed the row with primary key oracle.jbo.Key
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. login to applications
2. go to Navigator > Partner Management > Partners >
3. create new Partner
4. fill all other required fields
5. set status to Registered
6. click on "Create Partner Contact" flag
7. fill details here
8. click on "Save and Edit"
9. message comes up
"A new organization and partner profile was created"
10. change value in Status field to Active
11. click on Save >> pop up error JBO-25014: Another user has changed the row with primary key oracle.jbo.Key
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document