Custom Report Output Displays as Blank Window in Primavera Unifier
(Doc ID 1919175.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 10.0 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 10.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BI Publisher configured correctly in Unifier Configurator. But got blank window when running custom report in Unifier. No error message showed.
BI Publisher configured correctly in Unifier Configurator, however, attempting to run custom report in Unifier results in blank output window. No error message displays in user interface.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in Unifier application as company administrator.
- Open Projects->User Mode->Reports->Custom->Custom Report
- 3. Open the report, run.
- A Blank window opened.
- Verify: in Configurator "Report" tab, the report "Test Connection" can successfully connected.
- Verify: permissions to the Unifier shared folder, per the "configuring_bi_publisher_for_primavera_unifier.pdf"
- The published report data model uploaded in BI Publisher shared folder successfully.
- Receive below error in Unifier application log:
[[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '9' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ~ERROR ~ taskdefs.BipReportTask ~ bJ40TjpQxJ17pCm80TBBQP4qZQxxqC2HryQB1SZ6BRjVyRDz9qPr!2048496500!1407393520753 ~ RunWsReport ex:org.w3c.dom.DOMException: HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted. ~
org.w3c.dom.DOMException: HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!