PRC:POZ: When a Customer Is Created in Receivables from the Supplier Header, the Address Is Duplicated in the Supplier
(Doc ID 1919609.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a supplier with an address in Procurement and then defining a Customer with the same name in Receivables, the Customer address defined in Receivables is also displayed in Supplier Profile within Procurement/.
It is expected that the customer address defined in Receivables should not be displayed in Procurement when querying for the supplier name.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Procurement > Suppliers > Task Pane > Create Supplier
2. Create an Address
3. Add a Site
4. Setup Site Assignments
5. Press Save
6. Navigate to Receivables > Billing > Task Pane > Manage Customers
7. Add a new account and site with a bill to purpose, with the same address
9. Go back to Procurement > Suppliers
10. Search for and drill down into the Supplier
11. See in Address region: A new address (created from Receivables ) is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document