Fusion-Taleo OOTB Integration - Implementation Questions & Concerns
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What versions of Fusion are certified with what versions of Taleo?
2. The implementation sequence of this integration is Fusion First, Taleo Second. What if Taleo is already setup and in use, can this integration be used?
3. The customer is on an earlier release than R8 and also has an existing Taleo system. Can they use the OOTB solution if they upgrade to Fusion to R8 and re-implement Taleo as required for this integration?
4. How do we configure the URL or credentials for Taleo instance in Fusion we want to integrate with?
5. When data issues arise, how are they found/detected? Does the customer need to create an SR to have Oracle Cloud Operations to do something?
6. Is SSO supported? What is the process for the SSO setup?
7. What is roadmap for customers already live on Fusion and Taleo?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms