Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook - Deployment Guide
(Doc ID 1923639.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CRM for Microsoft Outlook Cloud Service
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This deployment guide describes the deployment methods for the Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook client version 3.05.xx.
This document provides screenshots and instructions for the following deployment aspects:
- Instructions for manual .msi installation in per-user mode
- Instructions for SCCM .msi installation over the network in per-user and per-machine modes
- Instructions for the upgrade of application binaries
- Instructions for package upgrade, including information on compatibility between the package versions deployed to the client and the server. Compatibility between the new packages and the binaries being used
- Instructions for automated deployment of user credentials (login parameters), including steps that describe how to configure login parameters using STS
- Instructions for the configuration of First Run Assistant parameters
- Instructions for uninstalling the product
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document