Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Human Resources, 22.214.171.124.0 version, Taleo Integration
Oracle fusion Integration with Taleo system for object Department
We are running standard integration process in Fusion HCM Production environment for object Department. This is Export All process, process is going success but when when we are comparing the data [reconciliation of data] then finding mismatch between Taleo and fusion HCM system.
Total active Department is Fusion:2130 Active departments
Total active Department is Taleo:2129 Active departments
One Active department has not been loaded in Taleo.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Tools, Scheduled Processes
2. Search for Export All aleo Recruiting Cloud Service Data Process
3. Select Object Department and run process
4. After integration Process Success.
5. Notice process runs to success but One Active department has not been loaded in Taleo.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms