Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Social Engagement and Monitoring Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A [Release V1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The expected behaviour in SRM Engage in terms of attachments is the following: Engage does not to show photos or other types of attachments in direct messages from Twitter/Facebook.
This is due to the fact that there is currently no functionality in Engage that supports photo or other type of attachments.
There are several Product Requests already logged for this feature of allowing direct messages to have file attachments, such as:
1. ER # 18970978, currently in status 23 - Scheduled for Future Release, from June 2015
2. ER # 22877337, currently in status 22 - Approved for Future Release, but without an expected date of implementation
3. ER # 24815979 - this is in the queue, timing to be determined
4. ER # 20355155 - this is in the queue, timing to be determined
5. the most recent is ER # 26023341
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms